Virtual Studio Creation Course
Create A Virtual Studio In 24 hours.
RECEIVE THE TOOLS NECESSARY TO CREATE AND LAUNCH
YOUR VIRTUAL STUDIO IN LESS THAN A DAY.
- Behind the scenes instruction to create your unique Virtual Studio.
- Two BONUS Mini-Courses to enhance your learning.
- A NEW Virtual Studio to use as a new addition to your physical space.
Let me know if this is you:
- You recently had to move your business online due to the pandemic.
- You don't know what service to use or how to set up a virtual space; and it seems daunting.
- Technology is just NOT your thing.
- You fear you are missing out on the online teaching trend.
- You think FB and Instagram are viable options for teaching virtual yoga....
What if there was a way you could:
- Begin teaching your students online almost instantly?
- Let go of the fear of being on camera and truly connect?
- Immediately share your knowledge with those who know, like, and trust you - now?
Virtual Studio Creation is just the thing you need to begin your online and virtual teaching, immediately.
In this course you will receive immediate access to:
- One hour step-by-step video training. ($197)
- Virtual Yoga Studio Item Checklist ($12)
- BONUS Zoom Step-by-Step Video. ($40)
- BONUS A Guide To Graphics Using Canva ($13)
FULL VALUE PRICE OF: $262
All NOW for $97
Price will rise soon, enroll today and begin your Virtual Classes ASAP!
"After meeting you through your webinar, I got the Zoom account and met with my 8 teachers and we started scheduling classes. We are a rural small town, and I wasn't sure how people would respond, but with quick action, we've been able to offer 2 classes a day from our individual homes (as of Monday we were ordered to stay home)--and students are so grateful and participating! We truly feel connected to one another. It's clear that we all need this! Thank you for all you've taught me so far! When I can breathe, I may look at your other support services-you are a natural teacher and are so helpful!"
- Lisa, Owner, IN2 Yoga
In 2012, Brittney began her self-employed Yoga Teacher journey and through the use of social media she attracted students to her donation based outdoor classes.
In 2017 she opened her first brick and mortar YogaSpa and through intentional social media marketing, she continued to gain loyal clients and created a Three Time Award Winning Yoga Studio.
Brittney aims to assist others in social media marketing to become intentional, purposeful, and authentic so that they too may obtain loyal and ideal clients. She has recently developed resources that allow others to take a behind the scenes look at the actions she personally takes to promote her business.
Yes! That is a little bit about me.
Yet, I wanted to share with you my most recent story and how I began this journey of Virtual Yoga Teaching in the first place.
As the Founder and CEO of Effervescence YogaSpa, I began my brick and mortar studio almost three years ago in 2017. My mission in the beginning was to bring approachable, fun-loving, and super friendly yoga to all who desired to receive it. Little did I know, shortly after opening we had our first wave (with many more to come) of hurricane threats.
This meant hurricane evacuations and physical closure of my brick and mortar. With this now in mind, I quickly devised a plan to continue to share yoga with EYS Members through our online yoga studio, Effervescent Living. After attempts of utilizing FB and Instagram as "sound opportunities" to share yoga - I realized quickly that these locations were not accessible to every EYS Member and began using other devices that I will share with you within my course.
Virtual Studio Creation is perfect for you if:
- You desire to create a place where you can meet with clients/students.
- You want to be in control of your production.
- You are a teacher who would like to utilize your video for other resources
- You are curious how to set up a virtual studio and potentially gain membership clients.
Enroll today, sit back with your favorite cup of tea, and learn all of the above - in less than 24hours.